Click HERE to Register Your Children
the #1 spiritual influence!
In a recent study by the National Study on Youth and Religion (an intensive study of thousands of teens), the majority of teenagers named their parents as their number one spiritual influence.
Parents show their children, by example what it means to be a disciple of the Lord. A teens' faith tends to mimic that of mom and dad. We involve the parents in this formation process—to give you a shared experience and foundation on which to discuss important faith and life issues
What Parents Can Do:
HOW YOU LIVE:
- JOIN US We will ask you to join us for several parent sessions throughout the year. Let your support and desire to grow in faith be a witness for our young people. God has entrusted us with these souls - be a part of giving them deep faith roots - and yourself in the process.
- MASS What is the gift Jesus wishes to give you? His very body & blood, offered to the Father, for your good. It is the closest you can bring your child to God - this side of Heaven.
- RECONCILIATION Because Christ knows we stray from the path and he wants to give us the gift of his healing and strength to get us reoriented towards heaven.
HOW YOU PRAY:
- PRAY DAILY It is easier then you think: Pick up a free October "Word Among Us" at church this weekend. Go toguslloyd.com and sign-up for his daily 60 second email reflections. Go to LoyolaPress and sign-up for daily 3 minute retreat videos.
- PRAY WITH YOUR CHILD Use the booklet we gave out - to read & reflect on the Sunday Gospel with your son/daughter. What is the Gospel, the Good News? That God loved us, sent his Son for us, his Son gave his life for us, Jesus shows us the way to the Father and journeys through life by our side. There is no better news to share with your children.
- PRAY FOR YOUR CHILD Because your prayers are powerful!