Family, Faith & Fun
Catholic family life is an opportunity to recognize the grace of God in daily living. Choose a link below for ideas on how to nurutre your family's faith. www.loyolaperss.com
· 10 Tips for Better Mealtimes
· Bumping into God in the Kitchen: Pizza Day
· Family Fun
· Quick and Easy Ways to Make Mealtime Prayer More Meaningful
Inspiration in Daily Family Life
· 5 Ways to Help Families Make Prayer a Priority
· 6 Ways to Be a Better Listener at Home
· 8 Simple Ways to Celebrate Sacred Time as a Family
· Children need quiet time, too!
· Finding God in Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
· Finding God in the Laundry Room
· Five Reasons to Simplify Life in Your Family
· Helping Children Develop Their Gifts
· Keep Family Life a Priority
· Share with Your Child the Joy of Giving
· The Power of Family Rituals
Little Lamb Nursery
Little Lamb Nursery is for children ages birth to 4 years old. The nursery is staffed by trained adult and teen volunteers and is open during the 10:30 Mass (10:15am-11:40am). The first time you check your child in, please come early and allow for a few extra minutes to fill out a brief registration form. The nursery is located in the southeast corner of
the parish hall. Parent handbooks with nursery guidelines/policies are available at check-in. We are looking forward to meeting your children and helping you to celebrate Mass more fully.
Websites for Kids
Saint Stories From St. Valentine to St. Patrick, St. Michael to St. Nicholas, everyone will love learning more about these heroes.
Children's Prayers Children are naturals when it comes to praying. The prayers at this website are geared specifically toward children to aid in teaching them to pray.
EWTN Kids Faith Factory programming: